Georgetown, SC officially dedicated their fountain on July 22, 1911. W.D. Morgan, president of the Bank of Georgetown was the leader of the effort to secure the fountain from the National Humane Alliance. The fountain was located in the centre of Broad Street and Mayor Andrews and Senator LeGrand Walker made speeches while little children providing singing. Here is the article from the newspaper The State:
For more on the National Humane Alliance Fountains click here.