Sioux City, IA
Sioux City's national Humane Alliance Fountain dates from 1911 when it was installed at 3rd Street and Wesley Way after Lewis Seaver, secretary and treasurer of the Alliance, had visited the city to approve sites. G. B. Healy, chairman of the waterworks trustees for the city accepted the fountain on behalf of the city.
The fountain appears to have moved to Pearl and Fourth Streets at some point until 1927 when, due to traffic problems as happened elsewhere with other fountains, it was removed.
We're not sure what happened to it, but in 1981, it was moved to Cook Park which is a city park named for the community's founder, Dr. John Cook. on 4th Street between Main and Market Streets. It still stands there today.
Background information on this fountain can be found here.
For more on the National Humane Alliance Fountains click here.