Immanuel Lutheran Church
The building just past the cemetery was once the Immanuel Lutheran Church. Immigration brought an increase in the population of Lutheran families into this area and the need for a church arose. By 1893 the Immanuel Lutheran Church was organized. Within a year, this little church was erected. Today the church's congregation has grown and moved to a larger and more modern facility on Great Hill Road in Oxford. The original little church has been remodeled and now belongs to the Valley Detachment, Marine Corp. League.