Places of Worship
Sports & Leisure
TRAP FALLS SCHOOL
A one-room school house built in 1871, it originally was located near the intersection of Trap Falls Road and Huntington Street.
At one time it was owned by the Bridgeport Hydraulic company and moved to their property. In 1970 it was given to the Shelton Historical Society
and moved to their property on 70 Ripton Road. The school is open to visitors.
Shelton Historical Society
70 Ripton Road
TAKE SHELTON'S HISTORY QUIZ
Shelton's History quiz was provided by Robert Novak. Mr. Novak is a local historian, who's Hometown History column is featured each week in the "Huntington Herald".
River Watershed History -
The Electronic Valley. All rights reserved.